This is my sone Xavier wearing his IPad costume. We created it because he is six and has worn a cars costume 3 times. He wanted to do cars again so we sat down and thought of something different. This is what we came up with.
- Get a box
- Cut a head in the center
- cut arms into the sides at equal lengths from the top
- Cut out the bottom of the box for the legs
- Spray paint the back and sides silver then let it dry
- Take painter tape and put it around the outside to paint the boarder black then. Let it dry
- Put painters tape on the black boarder and paint the screen, let it dry.
- Decorate the screen as you like
- Go on the computer and pick you favorite apps,
- Enlarge the apps
- Print the apps
- Cut them out
- Use a glue stick to paste them on