|Costume type:||Costumes for Men|
This homemade costume for men entered our 2011 Halloween Costume Contest.
A word from Adam, the 'Zombiefied' costume creator:
I'm wearing the costume. I came up with it the day of, and I think it turned out really good.
- Paints/Eyeshadows: moonlight white, black, green, burgundy, and brown paint or eyeshadows. A mixture of both is good.
- Toilet paper
- Elmer's glue
- red eye liner pencil
- Old shirt
- Old pants
- Fake blood
- Rip pants. Dirty them. Make them look like you died, rolled in dirt, got ran over, got killed, someone hacked you with a knife.
- Burn your shirt. Just set it on fire with control, and give the edges a look like you got burned.
- Glue elmer's glue to anywhere you want a wound.
- Put toilet paper on the glue
- Let it dry
- Apply moonlight white make up all over any exposed skin
- Put black and brown on areas that yo want to emphasize - eyes, cheek hollows, neck, etc...
- Put blue around the toilet paper, and inside
- Put brown, green, and tan in the toilet paper.
- Put green, brown, and tan over your body in blotches, blend it with the moonlight white and black - This makes you look a little bruised and dirty
- Put red on your body, in blotches, usually near where the brown, green, tan blotches are
- Put red on toilet paper, let it dry...make it look like dried blood.
- Fake blood on toilet paper...let it drip
- Put on red eyeliner under your eyes.
- black out your eyes.
- Use red paint under your eye.