Sugar Crush Group Costume
Rate this costume:
|add a comment|
|Costume type:||Costumes for Groups|
This homemade costume for groups entered our 2013 Halloween Costume Contest.
A word from Jeff, the 'Sugar Crush' costume creator:
Too many of our friends are addicted to playing Candy Crush, it seems like everyone is playing it everywhere. We thought it would make a great group costume.
The first step is to recruit 15 people and have them all dress in black and then:
1) get a lot of heavy Bristol Board (front and back per person)
2) Paint all the backgrounds gray (took forever)
3) Cut out 2 of every single shape
4) glue on to boards
5) paint all sticks
6) cut out all the words
7) use excess of boards to use for word and number signs
8) glue the signs to the sticks
9) Have fun!
Whitney, Jeff, Stella, Amanda, Maggie, Danny, Farrell, Rachel, Scott, Mark, Jeff G, Adina, Adam, Ehren and Morgan