Oscar Award Costume
And the Award goes to....
|Costume type:||Costumes for Men|
This homemade costume for men entered our 2013 Halloween Costume Contest.
A word from Jimmy, the 'Oscar Award' costume creator:
Welcome to the 85th Academy Awards! I am your host Oscar and I will be with you for the whole evening! I am wearing this little number from the 2013 "Sweitzer Fall Collection!" I got the idea to be the host of the Oscars from looking at past pictures on www.Costume-Works.com
This is entirely homemade with the following items:
- Bald Cap spray painted GOLD
- Old men's dress shirt spray painted GOLD
- Old pair of men's Khakis spray painted GOLD
- Kitchen Gloves spray painted GOLD
- Fake Oscar feet spray painted GOLD
- Face makeup...guess what color...you got it GOLD
- I am actually standing on the ground and my feet are covered by a two piece box (so I could walk in it like having big shoes on!) When I put my actually feet together the 2 piece box becomes one platform that I am "standing" on.
- Top it off with a GOLD sword made of cardboard and a RED CARPET
and we have a winner!....and the Award for "2013 Best Costume" goes to Jimmy for his creative take on an old GOLD guy!