Rate this costume:
|add a comment|
|Costume type:||Costumes for Girls|
This homemade costume for girls entered our 2015 Halloween Costume Contest.
A word from Nithya, the 'Eco-Princess' costume creator:
Eco-Princess insists everyone to reduce usage of plastic to make Mother Earth Happy!
How did I make this costume
1. Store bought black tutu-style dress. Stitched the store bought felt flowers like a border, and in the front in a diagonal fashion.
2. Stitched the felt leaves along the belt line
3. Using blue and green felt, traced Earth and glued the pieces together, and then using acrylic paint, created a smiley on the front side Earth, and stitched it at the top
1. Cut pieces of plastic/polythene cover glued at the back of the dress(bottom part)
2. Traced another Earth piece using blue and green felt, and created a sad face using white acrylic paint, and stitched at the back top
Flower bead bracelet