The Addams Family Costume
Rate this costume:
|add a comment|
The Family Addams going to town
|Costume type:||Costumes for Families|
This homemade costume for families entered our 2019 Halloween Costume Contest.
A word from Patricia, the 'The Addams Family' costume creator:
The 6 members of our family are dress up. We live do family them costumes!!
My husband as uncle Fester is wearing an oversized jacket with a dollar store hand that I painted and we attached on his shoulder with elastics, the makeup and him holding is head back to make sure he is looking like Fester.
2. Myself as Morticia Addams wearing a fitted black dress with added sleeves a long black hair wig and lots of makeup.
3. Our oldest daughter as Wednesday Addams wearing a handmade dress by me with a wig ang makeup, also making sure she doesn't smile!! She was holding cousin It, a halloween pail with lot and lot of yarn glued on.
4. Child #2, oldest of 3 boys, dressed as Frankenstein the maid, wearing a cardboard headpiece and lot of makeup.
5. Child #3, second boy, dress up as Pugsley, Wednesday's brother. I found prisoner's pant at the Salvation Army and transformed them into a shirt again with makeup.
6. Child #4, last boy, dressed up as Gomez Addams, he is wearing a handmade jacket sewn by me from an XL men shirt found at the salvation army also wearing makeup with a tiny mustache.