Silent Hill Bobble Head Nurse & Pyramid Head Costume
Rate this costume:
|add a comment|
Silent Hill Nurse & Pyramid Head
|Costume type:||Costumes for Couples|
This homemade costume for couples entered our 2015 Halloween Costume Contest.
A word from Sarah, the 'Silent Hill Bobble Head Nurse & Pyramid Head' costume creator:
My boyfriend and I made our own Silent Hill bobble head nurse and Pyramid Head Halloween costumes this year. It was so much fun!
For the Silent Hill Nurse costume
What you will need:
- Nurse lab coat (I got mine here: http://www.avidastore.com/)
- Quarter Yard White Cloth (for the nurse hat)
- White heels (I got mine from Walmart for $5. Doesn't have to be anything fancy since you'll be pouring blood on them!)
- 2 beige tensor bandages (for the mask)
- 100 black tea bags (to dye the hat and lab coat)
- Paint: black & red
- Gray cream face paint
To make the hat: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d88kCfCXjEE
To make the dress & shoes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hUyDfZ6y08
To make the mask: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkYVemhXgYY
Tip: when I purchased the lab coat it was very large. You want your dress to be fairly tight like from the movie so I used a sewing machine to take in the sides and make it much tighter!
Another Tip: make sure you paint your chest, arms and legs. I did mine with gray creme makeup and mixed some black paint in! You can draw on veins going from the neck to the chest and on your arms and legs as well!