Rubik's Cube Man Costume
Rubix cube man
|Costume type:||Costumes for Boys|
This homemade costume for boys entered our 2016 Halloween Costume Contest.
A word from Carolyn, the 'Rubik's Cube Man' costume creator:
My son Eli wha is 8 came up with this idea! He loves rubix cubes. I used a card board box, duct tape, scrap book paper, glue sticks, and electrical tape.
1. I cut the box into 5 15x15 squares.
2. I duct tapped the squares together to make a cube.
3. I glued a different color scrapbook paper to each side.
4. Used electrical tape to define each square to make the different rows of cubes.
5. I Did the same thing for a triangle cube glued to the top of the hat!!
When he wears the costume he spins the cube. It makes it look interactive!