Neytiri - Avatar Costume
|Costume type:||Costumes for Women|
This homemade costume for women entered our 2012 Halloween Costume Contest.
A word from Wendi, the 'Neytiri Avatar' costume creator:
Myself (Wendi) is wearing the costume. After watching the movie Avatar I wanted to live there. I decided to make this costume by hand and be Neytiri for Halloween.
- blue Unitard
- Spray purple,aqua, and glitter paint to add to unitard
- lots of rhinestones
- bamboo for my arrow holder
- arrows also made out of bamboo with feathers on end
- tail made from large pipe cleaner and sprayed by paint
- head pieces, necklaces, made with indian beading, and leather cord
- arm bands, leg bands, and waist sack bade out of leather
- Cat eye contacts- for the eyes
- blue and white face paint
- false eyelashes
- lots of make-up talent, all handpainted by myself.
- nose and ears made out of putty, then painted