Katy Perry California Gurls Costume
|Costume type:||Costumes for Women|
This homemade costume for women entered our 2011 Halloween Costume Contest.
A word from Jade Ohara, the 'Katy Perry California Gurls' costume creator:
When I saw the video I knew that I had to do this costume, because it's awesome and no one else would spend time and money doing this. So I did, some candies I bought, but the most of them I did by myself. Here's a nice list that can help you do to it too:
- Big Bonbons – Satin and foam.
- Ice Cream- Foam, Eva foam, satin, scintillating ink, glue and glitter.
- Cup Cake- Eva foam, satin and scintillating ink.
- Cane Sugar -Fabric and ink.
- White Part of Dress – Ink to do the candy sprinkles.
- Hard-Candies - Eva foam and satin for the necklace and on the dress.
- All other Candy – Cold porcelain for lollipop, gum, chocolate crack, jujube, confetti, brigadier, coconut, kisses, marshmallow, pudding, popsicle, a cherry.
- Hot glue to paste the candy on the dress.
- White sand to make sugar effect at some candies.
- Four donuts that even smell like donuts!
Hope you like it. I dressed it last year.