Baby Mouse in a Mouse Trap Costume
Rate this costume:
|add a comment|
Little mouse has been trapped
|Costume type:||Costumes for Babies|
This homemade costume for babies entered our 2014 Halloween Costume Contest.
A word from Michael, the 'Mouse Trap' costume creator:
My 2 year old daughter (Kinley Hughes) is wearing the costume. She is a mouse, stuck in a mouse trap.
Mouse Trap Instructions:
2. 2 sheets of ply wood nailed to some 2 by 4s.
3. Cut a square big enough for her to get into.
4. PVC Pipe spray painted gold
5. sit the contraption in the wagon.
6. Paint the red V and the black outline with paint.
Very good costume for a small child, so you can pull her/him around while trick or treating.