Macaroni and Cheese Costume
Rate this costume:
|add a comment|
Macaroni and Cheese! Is this too cheesy!?
|Costume type:||Costumes for Men|
This homemade costume for men entered our 2017 Halloween Costume Contest.
A word from Josh, the 'Macaroni and Cheese' costume creator:
This costume was a DIY costume that made me hungry!! It fits my personality, and it's good for any age!
Materials: 3 yellow pool noodles (cut into 6-9 inch parts) to make noodles, yellow shirt, yellow hat, blue bucket, yellow string, cardboard
1. Cut pool noodles into small macaroni pieces. You should have around 20-25.
2. Cut bottom of blue bucket out to stand inside it, and add yellow string in holes to hold it on you!
3. Hot glue the pool noodles onto the shirt, hat, and bucket, in a fun and criss-cross pattern. See pictures for ideas.
4. Make labels for the macaroni and cheese, how ever you prefer!
5. Cut out fork shape out of cardboard and stick it in, and glue it into the pool noodle on the hat. See picture.
This is my favorite costume that took me a long time to make, so worth it!