Rate this costume:
|add a comment|
|Costume type:||Costumes for Men|
This homemade costume for men entered our 2011 Halloween Costume Contest.
A word from Ben, the 'Hershey Kiss' costume creator:
I thought it would be funny to be a Hershey kiss for halloween, because my last name is Hershey. I also toted around a jar of Hershey kisses to hand out to friends.
How to instructions:
Materials needed: 7-10 wire hangers, hula hoop, 1 roll aluminum foil, party hat, toilet paper, duct tape.
- Bend wire hangers into straight lines
- Attach hangers by hanging end onto hula hoop and duct tape.
- Bend one wire hanger as a circle that will fit around your neck and duck tape it together.
- attach hula hoop wires to circle wire and bend the straight lines into a kiss shape.
- wrap tin foil around the wire frame.
- Wrap party hat in duct tape and place toilet paper in top