Mad Scientist on the right
|Costume type:||Costumes for Adults|
This homemade costume for adults entered our 2012 Halloween Costume Contest.
A word from Jannalyn, the 'Mad Scientist' costume creator:
The person wearing the costume is the co owner of Janna & Laney's Annual Haunted House (Jannalyn Farley).
The idea came from my own whacked imagination. The theme for Janna & Laney's Annual Haunted House 2011 was "Mad Scientist" so naturally I picked the role of the Mad Scientist.
- XXL White T Shirt mashed and rolled in acrylic paints (only dark colors like red and black and brown), also roll it in dirt, and drench it in fake blood.
- White Apron (follow the messing up directions for the shirt)
- Menswear trousers from a consignment store, cut up and ripped.
- striped and ripped stockings
- Drench hair in fake blood
- Any brand of halloween makeup (Mine is from Spirit Hallowen Stores)
- prosthetics (also from Spirit)
- layer over white makeup
- fill in dark circles with black makeup and purple
- fake blood to fill in the rest and the chin