Flo, the Progressive Lady Costume
Rate this costume:
|add a comment|
'Flo' the Progressive Lady
|Costume type:||Costumes for Girls|
This homemade costume for girls entered our 2015 Halloween Costume Contest.
A word from Nancy, the 'Flo, the Progressive Lady' costume creator:
Our 10 year old (then 9 years old)daughter is wearing the costume. Idea came from just seeing Flo on TV and LOVING her commercials! The fact that our daughter's hair was already shaped/colored like the real "Flo" we thought she'd make a PERFECT Flo! I "googled" Flo to see her exact attire.
1. Shirt - found at Salvation Army
2. Pants - clearance rack @ Target
3. Head band - "Family Dollar" Store
4. Sneakers - "Family Dollar" Store
5. Apron - found @ Michaels Craft Store
6. Watch - borrowed from a co-worker
7. The name tags, etc. were free printables from
the "Progressive" website
8. Makeup & hair - googled a picture & followed as close
She won first place as "most original" at a Halloween Party last year. Went "trick or treating" at the local mall and got MANY compliments!