Demonic Blue Costume
|Costume type:||Costumes for Couples|
This homemade costume for couples entered our 2011 Halloween Costume Contest.
A word from Nzinga, the 'Demonic Blue' costume creator:
I am wearing the costume, and the initial idea was not to use a store-bought costume (not that there's anything wrong with that). Here are the components:
- Torso, head and arms painted with blue body paint mixed with silver shimmer powder ($20)
- Black robe tied around the waist ($30)
- Red Devil wings painted blue/silver ($45)
- Vampire fangs top row teeth ($4)
- Devil horns painted blue/silver ($5)
- Elf ears painted blue/silver ($5)
I painted myself using a makeup sponge (reaching the back felt like a yoga class), and it took about 1.5 hours total.