front of the ipods
|Costume type:||Costumes for Groups|
This homemade costume for groups entered our 2011 Halloween Costume Contest.
A word from Gabriela, the 'iPod nanos' costume creator:
My 5 housemates and I were different color ipod nanos for Halloween! We were determined to find a good costume that could be personalized but also used as a group idea. Not only were they the cheapest costumes ever made but they ended up being such a hit!
- Buy fabric in desired color and measure around your body
- Sew a seam so the dress fits like a tube dress
- Cut a square and circle for the screen/dial out of white fabric and glue them on with fabric glue
- Write in your song title etc with a large marker
- enlarge & print the apple emblem, trace it onto the white fabric and glue on the back of the dress.
Total cost: approximately $7!